Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pete Maughan

As a health and wellness professional, I've been preparing myself for a long time to deliver more and more value in the healthcare industry. One of my current projects that continues to deliver great results and lots of fun is Weight Loss Wars.

My next move is to go to medical school where I'll continue my education and put myself at the level that I can help even more people and have the right education to truly help patients to live the life they want to live. My overall biggest desire is to help more people to live with healthy body weights. This will mean doing more than just helping each patient on a one-on-one basis. It means leveraging technology and education to help more people to lose weight. That is the kind of thing that is done on weight loss wars. Weightlosswars leverages social networking to help people encourage and support, and motivate each other through fun weight loss competitions.

But more will continue to need to be done in medicine, education, and in overall social customs and norms so that we can help to end the epidemic of obesity in our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment