Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pete Maughan MD

Pete Maughan MD will soon be the title that I'll have as I'm studying medicine. My goal is to help people through weight loss and other important health interventions. Most people want to lose weight and even most people know how to do it. They just need tools, sometimes medical help, and encouragement.

Additionally, many people don't consider how a little fun can help out as well. I have a website called weightlosswars that allows people to create their own weight loss competitions. Competition and health are an interesting combination that of course begs the consideration and consultation of your own physician. But because of the fun and the competitive juices that it brings out in people, it does aid in weight loss and I can say with certainty that it's a proven fact! :-)

So to get more information on weight loss wars you can check out how you can lose weight weight with your friends, family, and coworkers by starting your very own competition on the site. Check it out!

Once I'm done studying medicine and become a full fledged medical doctor, I look forward to providing even more value to members of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment